Hannah Pillow has been described as a superhero trying to fight off ignorance. Refreshingly Human is a podcast that brings refreshing conversations with a wide range of people across the world. Hannah believes that when we don’t see the color of someone’s skin or the many assumptions we label people with, we can actually connect with their stories more than we realise. Take a step towards becoming Refreshingly Human today! Listen to new episodes every Monday.
S4 E9: From Lazy to killing it. Hannah gets real and honest about her road to becoming ambitious. – Refreshingly Human
- S4 E9: From Lazy to killing it. Hannah gets real and honest about her road to becoming ambitious.
- S4 E8: From homelessness to hypnosis: consciously kicking a crisis' ass. With Doug Sands
- S4 E7: Lee Hopkins and Hannah Pillow find that line of humanity, without leaving their lounge!
- S4 E6: Chira discusses atomic habits, are new year resolutions a waste of time and reflecting on 2020
- S4 E5: She was attacked by a bear, and she came back stronger! With Holly Jackson
Why You’ll Love Us
Refreshingly Human is a breath of fresh air. We aim to find that line of humanity by being, open, honest and refreshing about topics that effect our everyday lives. Hannah shares stories from her very diverse life experience, but she also shares stories from a wide range of people as well. On Refreshingly Human we cover topics such as:
- Mental Health
- Culture and diversity
- Everyday topics
The podcast that I feel 100% relatable with, Hannah totally understands the struggle to some people (specially me) about life, health, and wisdom. So if you are looking for some guidance when you’re feeling lost. Definitely check this one out.